Thursday, February 25, 2010

Top 3 reasons... from the other side of the bed

This post is about the top 3 reasons I appreciate Aimee's middle of the night feeding with Pax.

Reason # 3- I've never noticed how easy it is to sleep through a whimpering baby's cries when you know that your wife is going o breast feed your child. Somehow my mind switches my ears off and i rarely even hear him. Sorry Aim, but i do appreciate you doing all those feedings.


Reason #2- I have the greatest dreams about how to change the world, yet I too can't seem to remember them in the morning.

Reason # 1- I'm gone most of the day at work and really miss Pax and Aim. So when i get home i can't wait to hug and hold Paxton as we work on rolling over and standing up. I really love loving him whenever I'm home. However, I most appreciate that Aimee cuddles with him at 3:00am.

Here is some of the progress we've been making with his leg muscles and balance.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, we love seeing this big boy growing!! xxxooo Grandma

    ReplyDelete