Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Top 3 Reasons...

This blog is about the top 3 reasons I appreciate the middle of the night feeding with Pax.

Reason # 3- I've never noticed the intricate details of our ceiling fans before. When you stare at them for a 1/2 hour each night you really notice the ins and outs of them. (Fascinating I know.) This however causes me to want to update them. (Don't worry Preston, I won't actually bring this up for at least another 6 months. I know my limits. :) )

Reason #2- I have the most brilliant thoughts of ways to change the world for the better in the middle of the night. Now, if only I could remember them in the morning.

Reason # 1- It is the only time my now 3 month squirmy and independent baby will let me cuddle him after being fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment