Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to Pilates

This morning I started teaching pilates again. Now with Pax I need to get my classes done before Preston goes to work so I am teaching a 6am class. I thought I would be really dragging but it felt great! I only have 6 in my class so it makes it nice as I will have the opportunity to really give a lot of personal direction to the ladies. They were all pilates newbies which is always a blast to see people genuinely enjoy a new form of exercise. I always finish a pilates class energized because I love the exercises and love teaching it to others even more.
The 6am class works nicely as well as I can workout afterward. I am starting to get miles under my belt, so to speak, again. I don't have any too ambitious goals yet. I just want to be able to start running again without injury. Preston and I are planning on doing a Duathalon this April. I will run just over 4 miles and he will bike just under 30. Should be fun to do it as a team.
As I was making dinner, Pax and Daddy were goofing around. Here is a pic of their fun.
This made me laugh out loud because Preston loves to wear bandanas in his hair and I always tease him about it. It looks all the more cute (and ridiculous) on Pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment