Sunday, March 14, 2010

Splendid Day

Today is seriously the first really nice day we have had this year. The snow is all but gone the sun is shining bright, and it's in the low 60's before St. Patrick's Day! All this has the makings of a splendid day. We have already taken one long walk today and considering a second (but only after mommy gets a nap).
While we were out walking is was great to see all of our neighbors outside their homes or walking around the block. It reminds me now much i don't really know my neighborhood, and how you don't see anyone from November to March. I'm gonna meet more people this spring/summer, and Pax is a great conversation starter.
Here is the 3rd installment of the Paxton Files: A Home Documentary.
For more videos of the St. Louis and Kidz Blazt go here.

1 comment:

  1. I caught sight of your names on another blog, and I just wanted to stop by to say hello. My younger sister's name is Ami (pronounced like Amy but spelled differently, as I'm guessing yours may be), and my middle son's name is Preston. I wanted to "see" you for myself, and I'm glad I did. What a beautiful, beautiful family you have! God bless you in your work.

    ReplyDelete