Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank God for sports radio

I'm sending this while taking a 12 hour trip home to see my ailing grandmother. Its a long day and the longer/later it gets the more some realities settle in.
1. Driving this alone is hard for a few reasons. Going through tolls trying to dig for change is easier with a copilot. And eating a big burger while on the phone and searching for change is even harder!
2. A blackberry is a phenomenal tool. Internet, facebook, texting, and calling all at my fingertips.
3. Sports talk radio is even better than a blackberry! I listened to it the whole way. I could have hosted Sportscenter by myself.
4. Energy drinks taste horrible, but do the trick. Not sure how teenagers pound these things. But there is no way they are good for a person.
5. If they ever make a car that drives itself I'm buying it right away. While there at it make the car fly too!
-thats all, goodnight. I miss my babies back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment