Saturday, November 7, 2009

36 weeks

We have officially passed the 36 week mark of pregnancy! Just less than one month left, give or take a week or two. We have our now weekly check up this coming Tuesday, so I am sure I will have more to post on the baby's progress after that. Safe to say for now though that I feel as if I can literally feel him getting bigger inside me day by day. Or maybe he is just stretching his limbs. Either way, it is as if every part of my body feels him inside of me.
As he develops more and more, and the days get closer to his arrival we just seem to be falling in love with him more and more. Knowing that he can hear us has us talking to him all the time. I wonder what our voices sound like to him in there... To update you on a few of our ongoing projects see the pics below.

Here is Aimee at 36 weeks.

Here is what used to be a shower in our basement bathroom.
Here is what used to be a toilet, wall papered walls, and linoleum floor.

1 comment:

  1. you look great, aimee! so glad things are going so well! soon you will be holding your precious baby boy!

    ReplyDelete