Thursday, July 28, 2011

I need to duct tape my camera to myself

My mom, Paxton, and I went to a water park (Weston Aquatic Center) this morning with friends. It would have made for some great photo ops but of course I forgot my camera. For any locals, this is a great place to spend the day with kids of any age.
Now we are home and I am blogging and eating chocolate instead of packing. We head to Pheonix, AZ early tomorrow morning. We are attending General Council of the Assemblies of God while staying with Preston's Aunt and Uncle who live there. On top of that Preston's parents are flying out with us to help watch Pax while we are in business meetings and workshops. Aren't they great?!
Preston's Aunt told us we should pack for 115 degree weather, which leaves me a little bewildered as to how to pack. Regardless, we are looking forward to dependably sunny weather, time with family and times of learning, growth and networking through the conference. Oh yes, and how could I forget, good restaurants!
I am sure to not forget our camera for this trip so will have some good pics when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment