Monday, July 13, 2009

What's Wrong with This Picture?



Do you remember those pictures in Highlights Magazine when you were a kid and you had to figure out what was wrong with the picture? Well here is a real life modern day one, just for kicks.

It seems that my "pregnancy brain" has kicked into high gear. I am not sure how long the cell phone was in the fridge since I don't remember putting it there. Furthermore, I am a bit concerned at what was supposed to go into the fridge and didn't... Too bad I don't remember what that was either.

4 comments:

  1. I had something similar happen when we lived in Seattle. Maybe it was "just married brain" though, since I know I wasn't pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aimee that is so funny, I did things like all the time when I was pregnant, Auntie Dee used to say that the baby was using her brain at that time. So there you go just blame it on him......
    I'm wondering what from the fridge ended up in your purse (LOL):)
    Love you tons, Auntie Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was introduced to the condition "momnesia" when pregnant with Madeleine. My memorable moment was not being able to come up with the word "broom." I told Justin, "You know, the thing on a stick with bristles on the end." I think it was at that point Justin started to tell people I was intelligent when we got married... FYI: the condition continues after the umbilical cord has been cut :) At least it has in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha brian and i both played "whats wrong with this picture" haha thats really funny!

    ReplyDelete