Sunday, January 17, 2010

Football Drug

I've always been a fan of sports but never really a die hard football fan. I think I like knowing the stats more than I like cheering for a particular team (but "Go Browns!") However, this weekend I realized the true gem that football can be... an entertaining sleep agent. It has been a weekend full of chilling with my little stud on the couch downstairs alternating between Tiger Woods PGA 2010 for the Wii and all 4 playoff games. I've watched most of all the games while Paxton slept next to me. Nothing is better to him than a warm bottle followed by some noisy sleep (he grunts even while sleeping) while daddy watches entertaining football and eventually falls asleep as well. Below is some proof of our exciting weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment